Kingdoms Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms Tales

A fantasy roleplaying forum dedicated to rping sites that enjoy good stories and imagination. It is the official boards for Palanestina, but also the home of other roleplay ideas such as medieval Kingdoms and ancient lands

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The war continues

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Name: Atara
Race: Dragon
Clan: Talons

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:09 pm

Prolouge

Many moons had pass since Trina captured the Royal Castle of Palanestina and destroyed it. The Dark Citadel grew in strength once again, creating darkness within the lands, shadows and despair. Dark energy flooded the land and Trina was reign supreme.

In the distance a light of hope. An army began it's march against the darkness, posing themselves before the Citadel and Trina. The battle was fought, t he Prince Markus McCloud was freed from Trina's grasp, but even he could not shake all her control over him and was taken away to safety.

Queen Atara's army returned from the neighboring Kingdom of Ophids and joined the army outside of the Citadel. A battle was decided, this battle was not to win, but to distract Trina while others snoke into the Citadel and freed the princess Marcia. The plan was an success but not with heavy casualities. Now the armies rest, the princess slombers and does not show signs of stirring for a long time.

With a new amulet to ward off Trina's powers, the Prince returns to join his mothers Army. What luck will these brave men and women have against the Goddess of Darkness?

ooc Please remember that there are battles wit hin the Green Forest and at the Dark Citadel
Back to top Go down
http://www.dasranthir.com/palanestina/index.html
Alexi Nightflame
traveler
traveler

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-31

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:00 pm

Alexi had brought Marcia home, but had been wounded in the process. He had collapsed in his tent shortly after returning her, passing out in his armor. It was many hours before he woke again, and he sighed in releaf as he did not hear any clashing swords or sound of battle outside. He groaned a little, trying to clear his vision enough to see who was around him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:19 pm

The battle had went on but even they knew when to stop. She had no idea how long it would take Alexi to get Marcia but they allotted a time then withdrew. Heavy casualities had been taken. Trina was strong, that much was true but something had happened. The defenses of the Citadel had weakened suddenly, and choas had suddenly erupted upon the dark army. She knew then that Alexi had succeeded. Her army made one finally push then pullbed back, heading back into camp.

She was eager to get back to Alexi's tent but knew her men needed to be looked after. They had suffered but so did Trina's army. A few hours passed before she once again entered his tent with a few healers. She mot ioned to them to check on the sleeping Marcia then moved to his side, turnng him over to his back and caressing his cheek.

She stayed there until he woke and smiled at him. Reaching forward again*

Hello there, my handsome deevdre
Back to top Go down
Alexi Nightflame
traveler
traveler

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:23 pm

His eyes finally focused on her and he groaned, his neck red where he had been choked by his own armor.... He groaned as his fingers slowly fumbled for the straps on his armor, wanting it off of him. As he did, he spoke slowly. "Dask.... Marcia.... is she... are you both... okay??"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:30 pm

She would reach down, helping him to sit up then began to unfasten his armor, a little two well of knowledge for male armor. Oh well, she wasn't dense. She would simply smile sweetly until it was removed from around his neck then place a soft kiss on his cheek*

You pushed yourself too hard my sweet. You should get more rest.

*She would motion a healer forward but mostly to take the armor off somewhere*

See to it his assistants clean and care for his armor.

"Yes m'lady"

*She turned back to him and caressed his cheek*

Fear not. We are both find. Marcia sleeps there on a pile of furs.
Back to top Go down
Alexi Nightflame
traveler
traveler

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:35 pm

Only after his armor was removed would the dagger wound in his side be shown... a single monk having found a way to sink his knife between the joints in his armor... He winced and smiled a little as blood continued to flow from the wound.

He took a shallow breath, before closing his eyes once more. "Dask... I am glad you are okay... I... know I pushed myself... too hard... but I had to... save Marcia..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:39 pm

She frowned at the wound, waving the second healer over and motioning for him to start to work. She knew that his life force ws joined with Marron's and his children and therefore there was no fear in his d ying but the wound still did not set well with her.

She stood, walking over to Marcia and sitting down, smoothing blonde hair from her daughters face then sighing*

She is weak.. she needs time to rest, how much time I do no know. ..And you Alexi

*She turned dark eyes on him that soften*

You shall rest as well, I will have no argument about it.
Back to top Go down
Alexi Nightflame
traveler
traveler

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:57 pm

Alexi winced as the healer began to work on his wound and nodded, no energy in him to argue with his mother. "Aye Dask..." He groaned a little and allowed the healer to work on him. The would was stitched and bandaged before he was given some stew.

One of the servants helped him sit up as he slowly began to spoon the stew into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:04 pm

*She sat, looking over Marcia for a few moments longer then standing af ter placing a soft kiss on her forehead*

Waste well my dear. We await your return.

*Turning she walked over to Alexi, waving the healers out of the tent before she sat down next to him. She gently took the bowl of stew and placed it aside before ga thering him in her arms and holding him. Her body shuddered*

Do not ever be so reckless again
Back to top Go down
Alexi Nightflame
traveler
traveler

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:12 pm

Shocked, he held close to her, stroking her hair gently. He held her close, knowing she needed to let this out. He sighed quietly, continuing to stroke her hair gently. "I had to Dask.... I'm sorry... But I had to protect you. I had to protect my daughter... and I had to protect our people.... I must serve you... and them... and my sword is the only way I know how..."

He just held her, letting her cry as much as she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:34 pm

Foolish man. That doe snot mean you should get yourself killed. Or attempt seeing if it could happen. I swear.

*She paused then sat back, looking him over once again then picked up the stew once more*

Eat love. You need to regain your strength. I am sure you wish to join us in the next battle. No matter what I say that seems to be your one goal. To fight and win for those you care for.

*She stood, she needed to rest and bathe herself. She was tired and needed to eat*
Back to top Go down
Alexi Nightflame
traveler
traveler

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:00 pm

He nodded quietly, watching his mother go before he finished his stew. He then drifted back to sleep, knowing he needed to get back on his feet as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
PixieDeval
Grande
Grande
PixieDeval

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Character sheet
Name: Taki Yeihime
Clan: Talons of Pain

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:24 pm

Avarice finally decided to join in the fight. Ensuring her sister Ralisan's safety along with the eggs she was guarding, then checking upon her aunt and now uncle. The small creature snuck into the encampment, dodging being seen by hiding behind crates, people, anything large enough for her to scurry behind. The small create found where Atara was and snuck in. Skittering up to where she rested, for by the time she got there Atara was probably already asleep. The small creature moved to lay at Atara's feet, so when Atara woke next she would see Avarice laying there patiently waiting to assist in the finale of the battle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dasranthir.com/ophids
Linden Rathan
General
General
Linden Rathan

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-05-31

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:21 pm

* At the citadel *

Battle raged on for countless hours, it was an undead slaughter but the men were tired. His own transformed fangs dripped with the blood of a living enemy under lieutenant whose throat he tore out, his swords arms were weary… and his arms were tired. With him fought Jin Sanzo and the Warrior with the Huge Sword – who he knew only as ‘master thief’. Aye the days wore on and only through a link with dragonsouled within him could he sustain himself only for his love for ~his~ Queen that his swords continued to rise and fall.

Linden Rathan, Champion and General of Palanestina still fought on, unknowing of all that happened back at camp, still believing someone was still inside the Citadel h, still being devoured by the overwhelming desire to destroy the dark overlord, to rend her castle stone from stone.. and then.. her body.. limb from limb.

“DRAGON KNIGHTS.. ADVANCE!”

* At the Green Forest*

The Knights under command of the Colonel were beaten back by the vast army of Trianna. They made their way through the foliage and found as many survivors as they could, reverting back to their human forms so as to be more discreet, they were looking for the Guardsman Captain above all, and any more of their Dragon Knight brethren. Human they could do little, regardless of their numbers, Changed they could do something better

“Come on men.. deeper, we must find them all”
Back to top Go down
PixieDeval
Grande
Grande
PixieDeval

Character sheet

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:09 am

ooc; Pssst... Linden... Pssst... Lita took back the Forest a while ago. >.> Think we forgot to tell you that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:15 pm

Here, let ME clear this up for you. Alexi had called for the army to pull back the night he and Markus fought, why you guys continued to fight I don't know because we said both armies pulled back. So that's up to you to decide why he's still fighting. Don't expect Jin to return to the chat so you might as well leave him out of it. If you've not seen any of the people in Pal but they go to EC, you might as well not involve them in Pal any longer because they are obviously not coming back.

The second half it was Alexi getting Marcia back and that one was private done because no one was ever on at the same time. So that was with the Queen's army and Alexi. That battle is now halted and they're preparing for a new final assault.

The forest was taken by Trianna. They retreated yes but by no means did Palanestina get the Forest back. It is, the strong hold, for better part of knowledge destroyed. Since David made no attempt to come in and rp, or try to stay posted. His char is declare MIA.
Back to top Go down
Linden Rathan
General
General
Linden Rathan

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:06 pm

Oops Razz okays repost:

* At the citadel *

Battle raged on for countless hours, it was an undead slaughter but the men were tired. His own transformed fangs dripped with the blood of a living enemy under lieutenant whose throat he tore out, his swords arms were weary… and his arms were tired. With him fought Jin Sanzo and the Warrior with the Huge Sword – who he knew only as ‘master thief’. Aye the days wore on and only through a link with dragonsouled within him could he sustain himself only for his love for ~his~ Queen that his swords continued to rise and fall.

Linden Rathan, Champion and General of Palanestina still fought on, unknowing of all that happened back at camp, still believing someone was still inside the Citadel h, still being devoured by the overwhelming desire to destroy the dark overlord, to rend her castle stone from stone.. and then.. her body.. limb from limb.

That was how it was for long days... but a messenger on a armored charger carved a path to them, calling to Linden - he delivered the message from the Prince to retreat. Such words sending Linden into a furious rage.. but he turned direction and began to head back with the messenger in tow, undead continued to fall and shatter against his swords. .. they rose again, but he continued to return back and retrace the steps he had taken.

“DRAGON KNIGHTS.. RETREAT!”

Linden and what remained of his men arrived at the camp half a week later - he had reverted back into his human form and exhaustion and depressed exasperation took over. The messenger and one of the more rested DragonKnights carried him on their shoulders, one of Linden's arms over each man, his feet dragging.

That was the same for most of the men, of a hundred that went out, only fifty-odd were left, half of them bloodied and bludgeoned.. two of them, the DragonKnights that had changed too close with their armor and were in Dragon Form but with their armor melted and embedded in their flesh and scales.

The messenger called out.

"HEALERS!"
Back to top Go down
Linden Rathan
General
General
Linden Rathan

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: A thundering approaches from way of the Ocean   The war continues Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:16 pm

A rumbling thunder is heard, it grows slowly and soon a dust cloud is seen from the direction of the ocean. Its foreboding and ominous, its distant but the thunder grows loud already.

It comes... what is it? No one knows yet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:29 am

The camp was busy with activity. Perparing for the next attack, or defense, whichever came first. Atara had been off with Alexi and Marcia, watching over them as they rest. Alexi had reportingly awoken thou.

As Linden and his troops arrive, the signal was given to fetch the queen and some healers. It did not take long for the healers to arrive and start to work. The camp was surrounded with troops to keep watch incase any undead had followed.

Atara arrived a few moments later, surveying the damages then looking to Linden. She waved her hands for a healer to come forward*

Take him to my tents and have him properly looked after.

Aye milady.

~Meanwhile~

Within the Dark Citadel the sound of howls and despair echoed as an enraged Trina stormed her main hall*

How could you fools allow the princess to escape!? Incompetence!! I should have you all boiled within tar and fed to the hell hounds.

*the hounds in the hall licked their lips as the druids shrieked and stepped back. Trina fumed, her eyes blazing red before she smirked*

No matter. Marcia's power has been seeped into this Citadel. She is of no use to them in the state she is in. We shall use this gift ..properly. Perpare my alter.

*There was a rush about the Citadel as the caulder was brought forward. Lightening crashed as Trina stepped up to the pestidal*

Though the darkness of this World, seep into every pore and fill the sky with your hatred. Rain down your fury upon my enemy.!

*The dark sky began to swirl over the Dark realm and began to pour down heavy hail and rain. Hail that burst into flames as it hit the ground or structures, catching things on fire. Trina smirked*

Let them deal with this for a while.. And you.. General Delium. Take your unit and finish them. The hail shall not bother you win this armor

*A tall man, with dark hair and covered from head to two by a cloak nodded, bowing low. For all appearances, he looked quite human*

Yes m'lady. We go at once.

ooc more info about the unit will be given once they start their attack
Back to top Go down
PixieDeval
Grande
Grande
PixieDeval

Character sheet

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:19 pm

Avarice who had snuck into the Queen's tent was sleeping on her bed in her little fluffy form. Upon the sounds of activity growing outside her large ears twitched forward, waking her from her sleep. Big sapphire blue eyes looked around slowly, narrowing a little. Jumping to the ground she skittered out of the tent. Running around beneath people's feet narrowly dodging getting stepped on countless times. She was very speedy in this form. The small creature skidded to a halt upon reaching Atara, chittering up at her. Informing her that she had finally arrived to help, giving an appology for being late to arrive. But no explination as to why, that would be given if asked.

The ears flipping backwards as the sky began to swirl above, as rain and hail fell down. There was a grumpy chitter, this wasn't going to feel good, without a moments notice she shifted into her human form. Uncaring if anyone saw her do so, long black hair fell about her form. Sapphire blue eyes narrowing coldly. She was wearing what appeared to be dragonscale armor, except it wasn't it was just plain lizard scales which protected her to an extent.

Last edited by PixieDeval on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linden Rathan
General
General
Linden Rathan

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:31 pm

Under the guiding hands and strengths of the healers Linden fell into sleep. He dreamt the Queen had come to take care of him… impossible though as he thought she was still trapped within the Citadel. He wondered in his dreamy state what had given him that thought in the first place… no matter.. enjoy the dream until he could be strong enough to attack again..

His men recovered likewise in separate tents and with other healers.

The five Xilverasi Warmagi ((high-ranking airuzan battlemages)) came to the Queen, they were neither old and aged nor young, use of their magic seemed to make them look ageless. They were both men and women, the leader, a woman of almost voluptuous beauty if her face did not at one point look like a young maiden and at the same time a mature woman, came to the Queen and spoke..

“By your permission Majesty, is there a place of clear ground we can rope off? There are supplies and reinforcements arriving by Gateway spells, but they can be dangerous if someone is standing where a gateway is opened”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:04 am

Avarice. Well she suppose this was Myriam's doing. She would not do ther but continue to look over the battlefield with a few men, pointing out the areas that still needed to be seached for survivors. Her main concern was taken care of those wounded for now.

Atara was speaking with one of the Colonels when he sky began to change and the hail began to pummel down. Men began to take cover as Atara was covered with a camp. The mages stepped forward, as quickly as they can erecting a barrier over the camp, and men race around putting out the fires that had already started*

My lady!! Trina's gates are lowering, a force is about to exit.

*Atara blinked. Surely not in this hail storm. But there they were, lead by a tall man in black. She drew a long breath. She knew the mages could not hold out against Trina's magic for long*

Perpare my unit of dragonknights. Inform the smithies that we need those armor ready.

Yes my Queen!

*She turned to Avarice nodding to her before getting stop by the five that had apparently came with Linden. She stared at them a moment*

The only clearings are those lands behind the camp. Please excuse me, I must perpare for battle.

*Trina was inside. This assault of hail was not going to stop anytime soon. This was going to make thebattle quick hard as even now the battlefield was engulfing in flames*
Back to top Go down
PixieDeval
Grande
Grande
PixieDeval

Character sheet

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:51 pm

Avarice was there on her own accord, she didn't answer to Myriam if anyone she'd answer to Atara since she took up residence in Palanestina and called it her home. Sapphire eyes shifted about slowly watching as everyone moved about, listening as people spoke between each other. A slow nod was given to Atara in return, she'd help Atara in the battle field. It was really the only thing she could do, Avarice was no healer only a telepath (mind mage) and though she specialized in stealth and killing from the darkness now she was still trained to fight.
Back to top Go down
Linden Rathan
General
General
Linden Rathan

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Battle always boiled the blood of these WarMagi, though they could more than probably bolster the strength of the Palanestinan mages there, they did not overstep their orders or their boundaries. They were arrogant at times, yes, but not so audacious as to butt in.

They nodded as soon as the words were said and moved off. As thunder and lightening in the storm ran on, lights and flashes began to come from the back of the camp.

They were accompanied by sudden bursts of rolling thunder, not from the sky.. but from the ground, met by angry horse whinnies and neighs. Accompanied by shouts of orders by .... a woman?

"Xilverasi! Raise a shield of Air and Fire around the Travelling Ground, the rest of you, you know how to you use your shields! Get to the people getting under cover and then get to the soldiers lines and prepare for battle.

Palahadin Zhura!"

The armored men with her, by the sound of the clanking of metal, cried out in return

"Zhura!"

Then went about, coming into camp... when you saw them, they were quite huge, each one in full plate armor almost as large as Linden was. Leviathans, Juggernaugts that was what you could describe them as, but these Airuzan Paladin, wielding two shields one in each arm, raised them up against the sky in case the shield failed. Currying them into cover before condensing in a solid force at the front gates of the camp.

The woman however, rode her horse in then dismounted, giving it to one of the stable boys. She was small, short and slender, but her full plate armor made her seem magnificently powerful, she was flanked by two large Paladin in emblazoned crimson cloaks and winged helms in golden hue. She came to the area by the Queens test and awaited there looking over the area

- - -

One of the DragonKnights that had come back with Linden was outside, feeling a bit better he walked with the Queens Unit getting ready.. then called out in disbelief..

"Hey!... the Airuzans are here..."
Back to top Go down
Alexi Nightflame
traveler
traveler

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:39 pm

Alexi heard the commotion. He was still not at full strength, but he knew all hands were needed. He slowly got up and donned his armor. He leaned down and kissed his daughter's forehead, stepping out of the tent. He gave curt orders that the Princess was to be protected with their lives. He then moved to saddle his horse. When his horse was armored and saddled, he swung himself up into the saddle and rode to where he could sense his mother.

Seeing her, he smiled a little and dismounted, coming to her side as he lead the horse. "I am here Dask...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The war continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The war continues
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms Tales :: Dark Realms :: Dark Citadel-
Jump to: