Kingdoms Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms Tales

A fantasy roleplaying forum dedicated to rping sites that enjoy good stories and imagination. It is the official boards for Palanestina, but also the home of other roleplay ideas such as medieval Kingdoms and ancient lands

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The war continues

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Linden Rathan
General
General
Linden Rathan

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-05-31

The war continues - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:27 pm

OOC I'm ... um... a bit shocked to reply.. atm...

Did you have to do that.....?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Name: Atara
Race: Dragon
Clan: Talons

PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:08 pm

There are battles and there are wars. There are rivals and there are allies. Light and Darkness. Good and Evil. What side shall be the victor and who shall be the loser? One can not always foresee these things. As one could not foresee the battle that was now taking place. For days and nights, the battle shifted and continued, fatigue was setting. The dragons battled during the day and as night fell, the Cruseniks and Moonelves took to the front line as the dragons retreated to rest and heal their wounded.

Atara was not without her wounds. She had been stabbed in the side, but nothing to serious and she was tired. The constant battling was wearing on them all. She did not know how Alexi was doing, she did not know how Linden was doing, how the other armies were faring.

Ion over looked his own army. Before them stood the closed gates of the Citadel. So far they had beaten back Trina's army, but nothing was more dangerous then a cornered demon. Ion moved over to where Atara was standing and looked up at her*

Tell me Dragon Queen. What are you thinking we should do.. continue this fight?

*Atara sighed and stared at the massive gates. There were demons looking out at them from the spaces*

Im not sure. We should bust it down I know, go in and take Trina down for good but, I know there are places in that land that I dont know .. and without Markus here and with Marcia not strong enough, I'm not too keen abo ut doing that. We need a plan.

That we do. Markus is on the way thou

*Atara nodded then turned to look towards the elf encampment. Seeing Tylol there had been a shock and the changes that had taken place. Silently, she nodded to her captain to keep watch then went towards the main tent. She nodded to the guard there then stepped in. Tylol looked up from her chair. Her black hair was now swooping down around her shoulders. She stood and bowed to Atara*

My Queen.

Tylol, I must say I was surprised to see you and your army arrive. Few but always welcomed.

Thank you m'lady. We defended our lands and came here to assist you.

I see.. There's much we have to discuss.

I understand but first m'lady. How is the Princess? I know we wish to end this battle, but it will be hard without her.

Yes, well, unfortunately that just may have to happen. Markus is on the way but I know Trina is more powerful here, then outside the Citadel.

Aye, that she is. Be we are here for you.

*Within said Citadel. A dark storm was brewing. A shadowy figure looked out over the army that was before her home. She was beaten but not defeated. So they dared to stop at her door. She would give them pain, that they would never forget.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dasranthir.com/palanestina/index.html
Alexi Nightflame
traveler
traveler

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:39 am

OOC: Sorry for my dissapearance... with my family moving to MO and me moving to CO just a few months ago, it's been rough. I am loosing my internet sometime this week, but will be going to the library regularly, so I should be able to keep up again.

IC:

Alexi had been destracted by the General for far too long... in fact, they had been locked in battle for days when he finally slipped into a crowd of his own men and dissapeared. Alexi cursed and spat on the ground, the pain in his body trying to overwhelm him... He turned his horse and charged back toward the Palanestinian lines, hoping that all he cared for were well inside.

His horse lept over the bodies of the dead, and his sword cleaved the skulls of those who dared remain in his way as he finally retreated back past their own lines... He rode hard toward his mother's tent, pulling up only when he had arrived.

He nodded to the guards and stepped in, seeing Tylol with Atara... He pulled his helm off, a small, thin gash running down his cheek as he looked his mother over... His face was pale and blood was still dripping from benieth his chest plate.... the cluprit, a large gash in his side. Remembering himself, he bowed his head low, his voice horse from shouting and all but gone. "Dask..."
Back to top Go down
PixieDeval
Grande
Grande
PixieDeval

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Character sheet
Name: Taki Yeihime
Race: Dragon
Clan: Talons of Pain

PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:16 pm

There was still so many to bring back to the triage, Avarice finally came to a stop. Only one of her and many injured, even carrying three at a time was becoming tough. It began to wear her down, thoughts drifted within her head. Trying to think of anything that she was capable to shape shift into that could be of greater help in getting the wounded back to the triage. That was what she was asked to do, and that was what she would do. Though wounded herself from having to fight off enemies when getting to the wounded Avarice remained steadfast.

If she thought for to long the wounded would accumulate more. Finally it came to her, her body began to twist become rather malformed. Growing larger in hieght, to accomidate the fact that two more sets of arms grew out from her sides. Six arms, larger form, a freak would do wonders to getting the wounded back quicker. Turning into a giant, ogre, four armed freak. Avarice was no longer pretty to look at instead, she was quite ugly which was of no concern to her. The trek began again, swiping down the foes that would try to prevent her from getting the wounded. Bringing wounded back, eight at a time now. One on each shoulder and grasped in each hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dasranthir.com/ophids
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The war continues   The war continues - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The war continues
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms Tales :: Dark Realms :: Dark Citadel-
Jump to: